Thursday, September 13, 2007

The end of the first week of school for us

Well, it's the end of the textbook week for us. The first week went well and we didn't have to make very many changes in what we were doing. Usually the first week or two we discover that there are maybe a couple of things that could work better. This year we just need to go back and review a little more than I had intended to.

Princess Shy had another great day. I think this is going to be her year to shine in academics. She seems to be having a lot of lightbulb moments lately. That is such a joy to watch. She's really digging into her Bible studies a lot this year too.


Little Miss is loving "school" and is catching on to things quicker than I expected too. I'm having to run a bit to stay in front of her on the academics. I had plans but she is blowing through them quickly.

The boys finished school work and then all the children went out and played softball, played with Caesar He loves the attention. He is so fast though to catch. The kids try to run with him but no one can win.


Anyway, it was a productive week and I can only pray that the rest of the year goes so well.

No comments: